OMSC and its affiliates collect the following data from their customers:
- Information about the customer provided directly to us by the customer, such as their name, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Information provided on applications, orders or other forms or transactions, which may include but is not limited to a customer’s name, address, social security number, income information and sources that is not publicly available.
Information on any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) derived from using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available.
- Information about a customer’s transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as balance and payment history.
- Information obtained from the consumer’s employer or other employment-related sources to verify financial information.
- Information obtained from consumer reporting agencies, such as one’s credit history, credit score, and information that we obtain to verify employment history or that insurance coverage is in place.
- Information obtained through Internet “cookies” in connection with an inquiry about a financial product or service.
All information is used exclusively for the processing of sales of our products to our customers.